In addition to her experience in removal/deportation defense cases, she has prepared and filed non-immigrant and immigrant visa petitions including, but not limited to:
- H-1B, E, L, O, P, H-3, J, K and U Visas, as well as I-130 and I-140 Immigrant Petitions with Accompanying Adjustment of Status (I-485)
- EB-1 Extraordinary Ability Petition
- PERM Labor Certification with the Department of Labor
- EB-2 and EB-3 Employmnt based Green Cards
- Investment Based and Treaty Trader Visas and EB-5 Green Card
- Affirmative Political Asylum
- Marriage Cases
- Naturalization/Citizenship, 245(I), CSS/Lulac, LIFE Act, Removal of Conditions etc.
Attorney Malik has built a great reputation as one of the top attorneys in the South Florida area in deportation defense, employment immigration, PERM Labor Certification, investment based immigration, family and marriage based immigration cases. She works extremely hard to deliver the best outcome in immigration cases for every client of the firm.
Attorney Malik attended the New York University (NYU) School of Law where she distinguished herself by receiving the Deans Graduate Award. She is admitted to the New York State Bar and is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), American Bar Association (ABA), New York State Bar Association and New York City Lawyers Association (NYCLA). Shilpa was born in India and is fluent in English, Hindi and Urdu.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York